COMO SER CREATIVO
1. Ignore everybody. (IGNORAR A TODOS)
2. The idea doesn’t have to be big. It just has to change the world. (LA IDEA NO TIENE QUE SER GRANDE, SOLAMENTE TIENE QUE CAMBIAR EL MUNDO) 3. Put the hours in. (DEDICARLE TIEMPO)4. If your biz plan depends on you suddenly being “discovered” by some big shot, your plan will probably fail.
Si su plan creativo depende de que es descubierto repentinamente por algúna gran idea, su plan fallará probablemente.5. You are responsible for your own experience.
Tu eres responsable de tu propia experiencia
6. Everyone is born creative; everyone is given a box of crayons in kindergarten.
Todos nacemos creativos, a todos nos dan una caja de colores en Kindergarten
7. Keep your day job.
Manten tu dia de trabajo
8. Companies that squelch creativity can no longer compete with companies that champion creativity.
Las empresas que no apoyan la cratividad , no pueden competir con las que si lo hacen
9. Everybody has their own private Mount Everest they were put on this earth to climb.
Cada persona tiene su propio Monte Everest (obstaculo), que ellos han puesto en su mente para Subirlo
10. The more talented somebody is, the less they need the props.
11. Don’t try to stand out from the crowd; avoid crowds altogether.
12. If you accept the pain, it cannot hurt you.
13. Never compare your inside with somebody else’s outside.
14. Dying young is overrated.
15. The most important thing a creative person can learn professionally is where to draw the red line that separates what you are willing to do, and what you are not.
16. The world is changing.
17. Merit can be bought. Passion can’t.
18. Avoid the Watercooler Gang.
19. Sing in your own voice.
20. The choice of media is irrelevant.
21. Selling out is harder than it looks.
22. Nobody cares. Do it for yourself.
23. Worrying about “Commercial vs. Artistic” is a complete waste of time.
24. Don?t worry about finding inspiration. It comes eventually.
25. You have to find your own schtick.
26. Write from the heart.
27. The best way to get approval is not to need it.
28. Power is never given. Power is taken.
29. Whatever choice you make, The Devil gets his due eventually.
30. The hardest part of being creative is getting used to it.
31. Remain frugal.